Commissioner Felicia Franklin Warner
112 Smith Street
Jonesboro, GA 30236
Phone: (770) 477-3214
Fax: (678) 479-5034
Rochelle Dennis, District 3 Constituent Aide
For Commissioner Felicia Franklin Warner
112 Smith Street
Jonesboro, GA 30236
Phone: (770) 473-5465
Fax: (678) 479-5034
About Felicia Franklin Warner
Commissioner Felicia Franklin Warner is the District 3 Commissioner of the Clayton County Board of Commissioners. A compassionate and committed public servant who routinely works across boundaries to achieve collective success, “Clayton Excels, Together” is her vision of a prosperous, connected, and empowered Clayton County.
Kết quả xổ số miền nam thứ 4Leading with a transformative agenda focused on economic development and transit and mobility, Commissioner Franklin Warner serves as Vice-Chair of The Atlanta-Region Transit Link Authority representing District 10. In June 2019, she was inducted as an honorary member of Women in Transportation.
Additionally, Commissioner Franklin Warner serves as a member of the International Economic Development Taskforce with the National Association of Counties and on the Telecommunications & Technology Steering Committee. She holds the distinction of Certified Commissioner by the University of Georgia Carl Vinson Institute and the ACCG Policy Committee.
Kết quả xổ số miền nam thứ 4Commissioner Franklin Warner’s notable accomplishments to date include:
- Northridge Estates Community Leader Award, 2019
- Clayton County Public Schools Living Legend Award, 2018
- Presidents Lifetime Achievement Award President Obama and Corporation for National and Community Service, 2017
- US Securities Exchange Commission, 2017
- Georgia Applied Systems, 2017
- Lake Spivey Rotarian of the Year, 2016
- Pointe South Community Outstanding Leadership Award
Commissioner Franklin Warner is a charter member of Women of Clayton County, a member of the National Council of Negro Women, a founding member of Light of Joy Church, and was a founding member of the Lake Spivey Georgia Chapter of Jack and Jill of America, Inc. She is also an active supporter of the Lake Spivey Rotary Club.
As a business and entertainment powerhouse, Felicia Franklin Warner’s diverse background in management has continuously garnered positive outcomes. A graduate of the University of Miami’s renowned School of Business, Franklin-Warner specializes in business development, project and event management, strategic planning, employee benefits, and real estate. Throughout her career, Franklin Warner has worked with many well-known organizations like the Magic Johnson Foundation, TVOne and Black Entertainment Television, highlighting various business opportunities as she continues to work on a small-scale in local communities, advancing nonprofits. She also previously directed Arts Clayton’s renowned Summer Arts program.
Kết quả xổ số miền nam thứ 4Through her many community engagements and as a vocalist, Franklin-Warner promotes positive productivity amongst youth through the performing arts – her platform during her reign as Miss North Miami (FL) 1994, Miss University of Miami 1996, and Miss Fulton County (GA) 1988.
Kết quả xổ số miền nam thứ 4She is the proud mother of four children, two visual artists and a set of renaissance twins.
Clayton Excels, Together
It has been an honor to serve the residents of Clayton County District 3 as your Commissioner since 2017. We all want the same for Clayton County: the opportunity for jobs and economic growth, thriving schools, easy access to transit, and safe communities. As your Commissioner, I will continue to listen intently and work tirelessly to grow the Clayton County community, together.
Kết quả xổ số miền nam thứ 4While my experience as District 3 Commissioner of the Clayton County Board of Commissioners and Vice-Chair of the Atlanta Regional Transit Link, has been impactful, my experiences as a 20-year Clayton County business owner, resident, and mother of four makes the personal impact the most important factor in any decision I make.
Kết quả xổ số miền nam thứ 4Some of our accomplishments are:
- Partnered with Lake Spivey/Jonesboro Rotary in the fight against Human Trafficking.
- Changed the trajectory of Clayton County with our Community on the Rise leading to an increase in home values for new constructions and resales.
- Collaborated with Clayton County Public Schools showing a significant increase in our high school graduation rates and the number of students attending college or trade programs.
- Improved literacy scores and the overall Child-Well Being Index through an annual partnership with Women of Clayton County’s Goodnight Clayton Literacy Campaign.
- Supported the National Council of Negro Women’s mental, physical health and financial well-being initiatives in Clayton County.
- Provided arts awards to all District 3 schools from A Taste of Clayton annual proceeds.
- Partnered with DACA Georgia Dream and Georgia Passion Realty to promote homeownership within our community specifically among Clayton County public service employees, educators, and first responders.
- Provided annual holiday meal to District 3 families in need through partnership with Olive Garden at Southlake.
- Awarded scholarships to District 3 graduates attending Clayton State University.
Are you new to District 3 or just need an update on all the amazing resources our district has to offer?
Get your copy of the District 3 Welcome Guide!
Text 404-596-8504 to receive your copy or click the link below for instant access download.
DOWNLOAD THE DISTRICT 3 WELCOME GUIDE
Clayton County New Brand Logo, Tagline & Marketing Slogan