Clerk of Court:
Jacquline D. Wills
Harold R. Banke Justice Center
Phone: (770) 477-3395
On October 10, 2020 the Honorable Harold D. Melton, Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Georgia, extended the Declaration of Statewide Judicial Emergency until Monday, November 9, 2020 at 11:59pm.
NEED TO CONDUCT BUSINESS WITH THE CLAYTON COUNTY CLERK OF SUPERIOR OR MAGISTRATE COURT?
Due to COVID-19, our offices are currently accepting Customers with Essential Matters by APPOINTMENT ONLY. Click HERE to book an appointment. Click HERE Kết quả xổ số miền nam thứ 4to email our office.
This office is not allowed to give any legal advice. To do so would be in violation of Georgia law (O.C.G.A. 15-19-51(a)(4) & (6)) and punishable by paying a fine and/or serving time.
If you submit an extra copy of a document in order to have it file-stamped for your records, you must include a self-addressed, stamped envelope. Otherwise, the extra copy will not be returned to you.
E-filing is available 24/7 for civil and criminal cases as well as Real Estate Recordings.
- E-filing for Superior Court Civil and Criminal Cases click HERE for PeachCourt.
- E-filing for Civil Filing click for Odyssey.
Superior Court and Magistrate Court Criminal Documents and miscellaneous documents, including Copy Requests, that can't be e-filed using PeachCourt or Odyssey can be uploaded HERE.
E-filing for Superior Court Real Estate click HERE for GSCCCA Portal.
- Superior Court Real Estate Document Search 1985 – Current click .
- Docket entries can be viewed online at Court Case Inquiry within 72 hours (NOTE: this link CANNOT be used to file a new Civil action)
- This office will continue to accept any criminal or civil filing by US Mail.
Any information regarding an existing court case is also available on Clayton County's website.
- Court Calendars
- Court Case Inquiry
- Court Forms
- Directions to HR Banke Justice Center
- Directory of HR Banke Justice Center
- Divorce Information
- Court Records Division (Fee Schedule)
- Real Estate Division (Fee Schedule)
- Jury Division
- Jury Commission Information;
- Notary Public Information
- Overview of the Superior Court
- Real Estate Division
- Sex Offenders Registry
- Temporary Protective Orders
- Trade Name Registration